We have formed industry leading EMC test capability for airborne products in the aviation industry according to DO-160, including an electromagnetic interference frequency up to 40GHz, electromagnetic susceptibility (EMS) field intensity SW/CW up to 300V/m and PM up to 3000V/m. We have a special high-field-intensity reverberation room and an indirect lightning test system for testing airborne electronic products and communication products.
Test items established according to DO-160:
- Chapter 15: Magnetic influence
- Chapter 16: Power input
- Chapter 17: Voltage spike
- Chapter 18: Audio frequency conducted susceptibility of power cable
- Chapter 19: Induced signal susceptibility (voltage, current and spike)
- Chapter 20: RF susceptibility (conduction and radiation)
- Chapter 21: RF energy emission (conduction and radiation)
- Chapter 22: Lightning induced transient susceptibility
- Chapter 25: Electrostatic discharge
The professional EMC design and improvement team and EMC simulation team of our EMC research institute can provide technical services including product EMC design, failure analysis and improvement, EMC simulation and related trainings and consultation for aviation clients to help them solve the EMC issues of their products.